Sunday 5 February 2012

Hats Have It


I really do officially declare that 2012 is year of the hat! We have had an overwhelming number of people watching all about favourite hats, milliners and everything hatty. I am loving what we are all doing together and hopefully we achieve a new trend of hat wearers. 
 I will never say the way I vote, but I was so excited to see Julia Gillard wearing a hat and I would love to know who wore it, if anyone knows who made it. I would hate to think that it was a cheap Chinese import.
Today was another fantastic day in hat wear as we see 'Madonna' wearing her Roman inspired hat for the 'Superbowl'. 
 Thank you all so much for watching and please let me know if you have any inspirations or favourite hats by your milliner. 
 We have a facebook page (Click Here) that everyone is welcome to showcase their favourite hats, and close to a daily blogg of hats is on this link. (depending if my children are giving me time for extra writing.) Please join in the fun and support milliners and hat makers, and bringing a trend that is only usually seen at the track or during royal weddings.



No comments:

Post a Comment