Tuesday 13 March 2012

Thomas Carr from MKR, What is he really like???

I don't like him at all, I love him.  I think that the camera work and editing people have done a huge injustice to the wonderful Tomas Carr from My Kitchen Rules.  Last week I had the pleasure of meeting Thomas and Carla and they were both totally lovely and down to earth.  I have heard on the radio that they are having him on this evening and they are going to say that he is a disliked person.  I find this really horrible.  He is a really decent person and actually told a friend and myself, I am really not as horrible as they make me out to be.  My heart sank for him.  I am sure that we have all been in a position where others have given an opinion about us and most of us have the dignity not to even have to justify ourselves.  This poor man has been made out to be a manipulator through a competition and I feel sorry for him.  In my opinion, I think he is just a guy who has gone on a reality TV show and he has not been taught about how to watch out for how stations get their ratings.  Hugs and Kisses to Thomas Carr, I think you are fabulous and an all around great guy. xxxxx


1 comment: