Saturday 7 April 2012

Golden Slipper, Myer Fashions on the Field 2012

No time to talk, I am flat out like a lizard drinking, quite literally.  I want to leave you with some winners and grinners from the day.  I am about to hop on an aircraft to FNQ and I love my sister from FNQ that took months to make her hat.  I have over 4000 pics to edit so I plan from Sydney to Cairns I can get through a few.  Thank you to all my beautiful friends that were so welcoming and fabulous, and the ones who know why I am losing my hair again, you are all true friends.  Thank you.  Dashing off, but will be online soon on www.racingfashion.com.au.  A big thank you to Megan for allowing Rif Raf like me into the Myer tent and the gorgeous Richard Nylon.  You are a Gem.  Thank you to Jonathan for my EARS, and no I am not related to Dame Edna!!!! xxxxx






































No comments:

Post a Comment