Saturday 19 May 2012

Don't Panic!!!!! It's the end of the WORLD!!!!!!

Yes, according to many experts, 20th of May is Doomsday!  OH DEAR!  What am I going to do with all the fabulous hats and shoes?
Look, I really don't think it is the end of the world.  If we all die tomorrow and I am still around you can say, "I told you so!"
I am just wondering if it starts on the date line in New Zealand or if it is only happening in America with the solar eclipse, ohhh, I was thinking it was the eclipse in Far North Queensland.  But hang on, what about the end of the Mayan Calendar, I think that is on December 20, maybe it is just the end of co-incidental numerical palindromes.

COUNTDOWN 2012 HAS BEGUN... NOSTRADAMUS SAW IT...
THE MAYA SAW IT... SOMETHING IS COMING ...

A breakthrough detail has just been uncovered and it will complete the ? in this prophecy seen in this image painted by Nostradamus... it will fulfil the quote in the Book of Revelation and uplift humanity out of the grip of the criminal super rich manipulating elite. NOWHERE TO RUN OR HIDE...
This is from the site of Wayne Herschel
Scroll down to see the full Facebook Conversation about this theory, AMAZING. he he




Due to very popular demand????
Derek the Angry Dugong has predicted another week for us.













Sorry you have to look sideways!

From Above the apocalyptic forecast from Wayne Herschel.




Sorry everyone, I have not had time to read this because I have been changing nappies, but if it is the end of the world tomorrow I don't want to spend it on Facebook! 

No comments:

Post a Comment