Wednesday 30 May 2012

I Just Don't Get, How They Don't Get It???

Totally in love with Beatrice's hat, I still do not understand how people can not think it is fabulous.  Philip Treacy has truly brought hats into this century and he is totally amazing.  This is a hat that has had the world talking.  I thought she looked amazing and why the hell not!
The thing is, who is anyone to say if they like anything or not and who should wear what!  Fabbo, and Philip Treacy did more for the hat world stepping outside the box and opening people's eyes with one hat than any hat maker.
As far as I am concerned, if you don't get it, don't diss it.  I don't understand allot of things, but I don't dismiss them, that would be just plain ignorant!

You don't have to like it, but it is now in hat terms, maybe you would prefer your  bonnet from the dark ages!

I think this is cute and funny


















No comments:

Post a Comment