Saturday 4 August 2012

Cyber Hugs for Everyone! Sometimes we have to go to dark places to see light!


Something is in the air or the stars. Everyone is seeming to have some sort of difficulties on a personal level at present. Facebook has been a wash with slurs and innuendo.
Maybe it is just me, but many have been sharing a special message, which I have wanted to share with everyone. It is like a big Facebook Hug.

This is a post I saw earlier and is now becoming bacterial, let the hugs be viral.

To all my friends (including me) who are going through some issues right now--Let's start an intention avalanche. We all need positive intentions right now. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "FB Family," wherever you m
ight be, to kindly copy, paste, and share this status for one hour to give a moment of support to all those who have family problems; health struggles, job issu
es, worries of any kind and... just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for nobody is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith, love, and spiritual healing for all in need.xxxxxxxx





No matter who you are or where you are. Besides seeing words pop up on a computer, behind those words are a person. I have been overwhelmed trying to pick up business to try and make some $$$ for the upcoming season as well as battling a cold myself, both my children and worse of all my husband has man flu. I know it is lethal and the worst illness ever!
Even though I am on a computer, I try to talk to people or have some sort of personable communication other wise this cyber world we live in, we post something or email something and even though there is no negative intention, no one can hear the inflection of your voice or ask questions if they are unsure of what you are saying.
Let us all just give each other a break, give each other a big cyber cuddle and Keep Calm and Carry On. xxxxx

There are many angels that walk on this earth, let us encourage them and allow them to spread their wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment