Monday 15 October 2012

Caulfield Ladies Luncheon

Yes, my silly season wears me out and I am always behind in work.  Caulfield is always one of my favourite courses and the Winning Post Restaurant has had a major facelift.  In fact an Extreme Make Over!  I will be reporting on that soon.
This year it was exciting to see the Lolly Bar was on each table and we did not have to go through the huge lines like previous years.  
One of my favourite parts of the Ladies Luncheons is I catch up with so many friends from the members, and people that head to the races every week.  This gives me a chance to say "hello" to all my friends that on the busier days that I am filming and I love seeing all the familiar faces.  Also the filming during luncheons has just stayed at still photography as having a TV show is not Cheap.  (hint hint advertisers, we outrate Foxtel)
Again, it was wonderful to bring awareness to 'The Starlight Foundation' where we can also see our entrance snaps, and all the money received from the Pin & Win competition goes straight to granting wishes for children in need.  A lovely lunch, friends, smiles and fashion for a great cause.  That is what we want!


Anna Mott wears dress by Dolce and Gabbana, Shrug by Christopher Copenhagen, Hat Made by Me to Scare these poor boys.


Hello to Chris and Carol, I always love catching up with these ladies.  
We see each other at every luncheon and have been doing so before I was reporting on 'Racing Fashion'

To see all the Starlight 'Entrance' Photos Click Here.









Love my Prada Sequins

Love my baby Prada Teddy Key Chain, I just cannot separate the bag and chain!

The lovely Cecylia.  Click Here for her blog.

Jess from 'What Would Karl Do', Click Here.





What goes with Prada, Yes a GMK Swarovski Cuff.
Click Here to contact GMK.





Love this hair!









Loving Thurley Citrus right now.






Add caption











I took this home for my 4 year old daughter and she loved it.  Mind you a week later she still loves it and it is turning brown.  Maybe a lesson now in potpourri.



For all the photos taken on the day click here.


1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    My name is Remi and I work at Style Counsel, the PR agency who look after the Melbourne Racing Club. I'm wondering if you could please provide me with the number of unique browsers per week your blog receives so we can value coverage such as this.

    You can email me on pr@stylecounsel.com.au

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete