Saturday 24 November 2012

If Baby Unicorns Offend You I Do Sincerely Apologise


This image has me absolutely delighted, but not all.

Last night when my children had been stamping their hands on the computer, everyone was inundated with posts from Spring Racing Carnival, which I admit, may have been a bit of Hat and Anna overload.  Sorry, but just catching up on my 'silly season'.

On Monday after having in all honesty a crap 6 months of ill health, death and stroke in the family, I am having a cancer removed from my nose.  Not the worst thing in the world, but not looking forward to it.

In my wanting to have a bit of a brighter outlook, I really thought this little mythical guy above was so cute I wanted to share.  Many loved it with about 75 likes although, someone was highly offended.

All in all, life is short!  If you are offended by a unicorn, I apologise!  I really don't know what to say.  I am actually really glad that someone is offended by this picture because your life must be fabulously peachy just to get uptight about something I would think is trivial.  I am not advertising anything.  It is personally not offensive (in my opinion), but man it is only a picture, just un tag yourself! 


No comments:

Post a Comment