Thursday 13 June 2013

Beauty. What is it to you?

Pondering my flight to Hong Kong, (My first visit) I am excited at the idea of having a butler, having some wonderful time with my adoring husband, but most of all the chance to put on a pretty dress each day and feel special.
This does not include anyone else, just me. I want to look fabulous for my husband, (but really my 'Gay Husbands') are the ones who really can tell me how fabulous I am looking.
I will look fabulous, do you know why?
Because I will be me and I will be feeling comfortable in my own skin. After 5 years of pregnancies, operations, c-sections, toddler tantums, changing nappies and being thrown up on, I am giving a little back to me. It is difficult in the current financial crisis to live like the bubble has not burst, but I am excited to see what Hong Kong is and what it has to offer, although I have heard that 'The Peninsula' Hotel is something so spectacular I will not want to leave. All to be taken note of and really want to visit a current 'Pop Art' Exhibition at the gallery. Just a tad excited.
This gets me back to thinking what beauty is, it is up to us all what we see beauty as, but to me it is my friends and all women that have the confidence to dress anyway they choose.
After Magic Millions on the Gold Coast at the beginning of this year in 2013, I had become devastated that I had made such a secret spot for my memory card out of my camera that I had forgotten to actually remember and thought it was lost forever.
Yes, I found it when I was packing for this trip and to see these friends and the memories of that day. That is beauty.
There will be many ladies in the following pictures that I had been so depressed that I had not been able to find their images, but now here they are in all their glory and may I say, this is what 'Racing Fashion' is all about. Not winning 'Fashions on the Field', it is is about dressing well, putting on a hat. Every lady I photograph to me is beautiful including the gorgeous gentleman Nino, who is always seen at every Glamorous Gold Coast event exquisitely attired.
To my friends, the ladies and gentleman I photograph, you are all my muses and I love the twinkle in the eye that I see when I snap you. Dare I say it, I love to have a snap taken of me as well at times, I don't know, it gives me some sort of validation that I feel great and someone cares enough to take my photo, even if I ask “Can you please take my photo with my camera?'. lol

My Journey in this business started 5 Years ago and I am ambitious to not make the world a better place, but an easier place for women to not judge each other, (as Nino and staff were the only gentlemen besides a couple on site). Really we do dress for each other and allow us all to welcome the opportunity to tell one another how splendid each other look. My little Racing Fashion Utopia.

Racing Fashion

Racing Fashion

Racing Fashion

Racing Fashion

Racing Fashion

Racing Fashion

Racing Fashion

Racing Fashion

Racing Fashion

Racing Fashion

Racing Fashion

Racing Fashion

Racing Fashion

Racing Fashion

Racing Fashion

Racing Fashion

Racing Fashion

Racing Fashion

Racing Fashion

Racing Fashion

Racing Fashion

Racing Fashion

Racing Fashion

 Racing Fashion

Racing Fashion

Racing Fashion

Racing Fashion

Racing Fashion

Racing Fashion

新增說明文字

Racing Fashion

Racing Fashion

Racing Fashion

Racing Fashion

Racing Fashion

Racing Fashion

Racing Fashion

Racing Fashion


We all love the idea of 'Hat and High Tea', although at times the humble cup of Tea, with finger sandwiches and somewhat petit four on the table with 1 glass of Champagne is now costing over $120
This is a wonderful social occasions for ladies to enjoy, although even at the Sofitel in Melbourne, you can have High Tea for $19.
We love the Tracey Mac Hats as well, a wonderful Sunshine Coast Milliner.


www.racingfashion.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment