Friday 14 June 2013

Racing Fashion calms megabytes at 'The Peninsula Hotel' Hong Kong

Arriving on my first trip to Hong Kong, my husband presents me to 'The Peninsula'. I have traveled many times before and mostly my stop over would be in Singapore and staying at 'Raffles', (previously, my favourite hotel) or 'Ritz Carlton, Singapore'. Both amazing hotels.
After hopping of a flight from Melbourne and I loathe flying as I hate sitting still for such a long time and jet lag, being presented with luxury and the idea of being pampered made me feel a little better. There is currently a typhoon and it is raining and terrible weather. I don't care, I am just relishing in the decadence of long hot baths, swanning around a luxurious Pool and not hearing a cry from any part of the house.
Mother guilt does set in although, this is my time. 5 years, my husband and I have not been alone. I am walking at snails pace everywhere and taking advantage of reading books and meditation. To sit and be at ones self without any hesitation is a wonderful blessing and many take for granted. Many people like to be among friends and I love meeting new people, but now it is me time. I am breathing and I feel myself surrounding myself with wellness and happiness.
I enjoy being around beautiful things and I appreciate them although they will not define the person I am. This is simply a luxury and to be surrounded by the decadence on a daily basis would make you complacent and unable to 'zen' your inner drive.
Nameste to all.
Luxury and beautiful surroundings are opulent and decadent and in some cases obscene but if you can sit and take in the beauty and appreciation and be able to leave, you have learnt a lesson.

Racing Fashion in Hong Kong

Racing Fashion in Hong Kong

Racing Fashion in Hong Kong

Racing Fashion in Hong Kong

Racing Fashion in Hong Kong

Racing Fashion in Hong Kong

Racing Fashion in Hong Kong

Racing Fashion in Hong Kong

Racing Fashion in Hong Kong

Racing Fashion in Hong Kong

Racing Fashion in Hong Kong

Racing Fashion in Hong Kong

Racing Fashion in Hong Kong

Racing Fashion in Hong Kong

Racing Fashion in Hong Kong

Racing Fashion in Hong Kong

Racing Fashion in Hong Kong

Racing Fashion in Hong Kong

Racing Fashion in Hong Kong

Racing Fashion in Hong Kong

Racing Fashion in Hong Kong

Racing Fashion in Hong Kong

Racing Fashion in Hong Kong


An Adventure of unleashing our cyber selves.
My Husband and I during this trip have kept all phones and technologies away from our dining.

This has allowed fabulous communication like our first dates and enjoying the art that is dying, 'Conversation'.


www.racingfashion.com.au



No comments:

Post a Comment